Saturday, December 5, 2009

Big And Tall Champaign How Come There Are No Big And Tall Stores For Women?

How come there are no big and tall stores for women? - big and tall champaign

I'm 5'9 "and it's hard for me to find pants long enough for me. People always say to buy the pants and tailered but I do not have time for that. I love my colthes buy and use them without wait. For me this is not so much that the people are great and big business, but the women. have items in department stores, but not others. If anyone knows what, and stores in Orlando, Florida, large?

8 comments:

SavvyGrl said...

I'm in the same boat! I'm 5'10 "and all legs!


Gap is a clothing line size more. So, please keep www.alloy.com super cute jeans in 37 "stride length! I love them! And it's not too expensive.

tori w said...

Sorry, I do not know. I am my super short, but some Wal-Mart

The Gadfly said...

Is there in Canada. It's called Pennington. (Or is. I do not know if it still exists).

The Gadfly said...

Is there in Canada. It's called Pennington. (Or is. I do not know if it still exists).

nica said...

Wow, that's my dream height. I'm 5'7 and dress pants (cheap) from Forever 21 They are a bit too long for me, so I think it would be perfect with a person of his height. And some stores such as Express offers jeans and dress pants small, regular and long term. I know that Ann Taylor, The Limited, and certain brands at Macy's. They should take advantage of their height in the purchase or jeans contemporary designers such as Diesel, Miss Sixty, True Religion, Seven .... etc., because they correspond to the height of the model. I locked at all times, when you buy these brands.
And dress pants, I suggest you show her long legs, with the use of thin pants (gap) and use them with sandals or boots or pumps.
Good luck finding the perfect property for you.

CuRvY said...

You can to Yahoo Local and type in your area and what you are looking for and help determine whether it should be a shop and everything.

♥so flyy said...

I think the reason that women are clustered more in the shops like Torrid and Lane Bryant. Who, unlike many people, the shops in different sizes to choose from, women are not so lucky.

emariage... said...

Yes, there are some

Post a Comment