Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Christmas Taffy Calories Looking For Candy Called Saltwater Taffy But It's Not The Little Round Candies. Anyone Know Of It?

Looking for candy called saltwater taffy but it's not the little round candies. Anyone know of it? - christmas taffy calories

I used to get for Christmas my mother spanking for me in order. It was about 10 maybe 12 years ago. The candies come in a package of three years and is long. It is very good and I remember he was called candy saltwater, but I can not do it anywhere: (

4 comments:

Starla_C said...

Sweets Salt Water packages are available in the small round of wax paper and a Sweet Sweet Sweet. Never heard of what you speak. Sorry.

Lacey said...

ooh were long and thin? If you are in the shops some of them, but I live in Pismo Beach, CA and we have many shops that sell their own tafffy Saltwater ... You can use these online .. is the best way to Morro Bay, CA

Peppermint Patti said...

I do not regret it, seen what kind of candy for a long time.

707 said...

I heard from him, but I do not get it, if u

Post a Comment