Saturday, February 20, 2010

Jobs That Require Isolation What Could Cause The Inability To Effectively Communicate In Social Situations?

What could cause the inability to effectively communicate in social situations? - jobs that require isolation

And the result is severe isolation, feelings of helplessness and depression?

I am 18 and 19, next month. I always had difficulties with social situations, because he never understood the situation, human interaction. It became increasingly difficult, because unfortunately I'm an adult, and I have not built "the right level of social mobility. I've always avoided social situations, and instead I found myself holding my day alone in my room on the computer. Since the company is clearly socially organized, it is imperative to have to do social skills to share with people (which necessarily much) on a daily basis. I make no possibility of eye contact (though it seems easy when you think about) is thinking to give creditte of social movements, and react accordingly. When I look at how I treated the above situations, it seems a bit cold and hard, but I think empathy. I hate talking about people who leave the safety of my room and cruel in the world. I can not to people of different ages. I'm not lazy, but why they do not work for the greater social pressures and the overwhelming anxiety that inevitably occur was seen. I like helping people, and we will be happy to help someone if I knew what the task, maintenance, etc. I repetitive work with little social contact or not, but all jobs require some type of "social interaction (like everything in this world does). I'm not good at math or science or it will not be possible, a brandCareers in this field. I need a job, but lack the necessary social skills. I'm terrible directions. Even if I lived here for 5 years, I can not find my way. School's out for the year, and I need a way to pay the school fees next year for more information about references. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment