Monday, February 1, 2010

Free Photo Russian Bare Anyone Have A Photo Or Swatch To Show The Difference Between MAC Lipsticks In Russian Red And Viva Glam I?

Anyone have a photo or swatch to show the difference between MAC lipsticks in russian red and viva glam I? - free photo russian bare

I lost my red lips, so I decide what to buy MAC lipstick. I hope someone can me an idea of different shades of the other side. I can not decide whether Viva Glam Red Russian, it would be a good option for me to be. I am bright, dark brown hair and green eyes. They often find that the thick, black, cat eye makeup. If you have another proposal to have MAC lipstick, please refer to shares and / or photos to be displayed. Thanks

2 comments:

Daisy said...

I've got two lipsticks. Since I am Russian, I felt the need to buy Russian Red. Although the Russian Red is fun to use for going out, is suited best for Viva Glam, the daily search for the office, shops, school, etc. go, if you choose over and over, then I recommend Viva Glam.

Gwendolyn W said...

I like you and I love the Viva Glam! as the Russian Red is a little too red-orange and can make the skin look pale, sickly, while VGI me a healthy glow

Post a Comment