Sunday, January 17, 2010

Plus Size Retro Dresses Help Me! I Am A Plus Size Teen And I Cant Dress How I Want ... I Need Some Advice!?

Help me! i am a plus size teen and i cant dress how i want ... i need some advice!? - plus size retro dresses

Hello
I am a size UK16 and size usa14'm really dress emo and retro style, but it seems so difficult to see things, because I do not see the same, and many times ended more like a 18 years young 16 years old is, and people always think that in 18, 19, 20 and it is so boring.

Please Please Please Help Me I would really look nice again, and we hope to increase my confidence.

Thanks
xxx

1 comment:

pineappl... said...

Here you will find lots of fun things to read. They have a lot of emo / punk / retro-inspired clothing for children, most buyers of the size:
www.torrid.com

You can also try Daddy O. Several of her clothes back up to 3X.:
http://www.daddyos.com/retro/retroldy.ht ...

You can also use some of these shops also:
www.fashionoverdose.com
www.bandlu.com
www.igigi.com
www.additionelle.com
www.blurdezign.com
www.belleavenue.com

These are some good places to sail well. They offer many good ideas in addition to clothing store size and directories:
www.beautypluspower.com
www.myspace.com / skorchmagazine
www.plusmodelmag.com
www.figuremagazine.com

Good Luck: D

Post a Comment