Saturday, January 2, 2010

Rabbit Cage Liners Help!!!! I Found A Wild Baby Rabbit?

Help!!!! I found a wild baby rabbit? - rabbit cage liners

First I would like to know the name of the rabbit is, in this case.
I wonder what I think and how to feed, and at what age is a guess.
I live in PA, forest nearby. This video should help the rabbit, are correct. At the moment I have him / her in a hamster cage (no other animal) tissue shressed line in cages, a vertex jam full of water as a water bowl and iceberg lettuce.
The lights are out, because it is night.
I am doing the right thing?
My cat would have killed him / her if he had not seen.
I put my cat and threw it on the animal to ensure it was safe to, so I took it in their nest or anything.
Thank you very much!
-Jessica

1 comment:

Pat T said...

Critterman is correct. If you are in the same area where it is, returns to the mother. Rabbit mothers leave their children alone during the day and return at night. Rejection of mothers to their children because of smell is absolutely false, invented a story in order to prevent children from contact with wild animals. In addition, rabbit, like many herbivores are part of the fertilizer. This means that the full cost of the services to acquire, the intestinal bacteria necessary for digestion of plants to eat the feces of their mother. You can not have this for the baby. It is the only chance is to return to nature.

Post a Comment