Sunday, January 24, 2010

Retail Hell Stories Who Works In Retail? Got Any Horror Stories?

Who Works In Retail? Got any Horror stories? - retail hell stories

Now I work at Target (Australia) for a little over three months and already carrying amount of horror stories of retail!

I'm sure many of you retail workers can be with people desperately trying to get an article 4c to $ 1.86 to interact. This happens all the time, then you have to call a dozen different ministries and try to have someone who can verify it for you, while the queue builds up and the client just hangs.

I had two women come with a car full of girls clothes and insisted that I check all the prices you! He has even helped my scanner to scan items for them to talk and 17c, while their children are crawling on my desk, sucking on the scanner (it really happened).

However, recently a customer confused the hell of me in the form of money ever changed, and I was wrong about the $ 80! I'm so angry because I do not a lot of effort into my work and now I'm in trouble because he escaped with the money. My bosses do not feel sorry, but I'm mad!

Can someone wear?

5 comments:

Go Isles! said...

Yes I can relate .. Customers are showers ..

kid said...

I have a few, even while I am working with a lady from the fast-food joint, a simple baking soda, when I gave the cup, asked how much and when I said (was $ 1.30, or SO) He threw the cup and said **** you and not pay a lot of soda in a stupid Geezer gets mad at me as if I was the same price. I was relatively new to work, I thought it was funny.

Chestyma... said...

Yes
I work in a clothing store for children and the wife have purchased more than 800% of the value of **** and the computer crashed
for everything that I was sent home and 50 cents in pay and demoted from the work in the back now
sucks B * LLS

♫♪♫♪ I love music ♪♫♪♫ said...

Oh, shit. And I started to my first job in retail are not horror stories, but still lol Im sure that they will come.

The Unshushable said...

Me and the boy has a history. My best friend has his own clothing store in a mall here in Minnesota. We have a client who comes now and then buy nothing for a while, but still a lot of questions.

The problem is my best friend and I can not say that the climate of the customer is a man or a woman. At some point, "that worked" like a boy and sometimes "who is" very feminine. Hard to say, Pat (as we like to call "it") has a girlfriend, so who knows.

Post a Comment