Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pool Thermostat Blank Thermostat On My Air Conditioner. Could It Be The Thermostat Or Wiring Or Something Else?

Blank thermostat on my air conditioner. Could it be the thermostat or wiring or something else? - pool thermostat

My air conditioner worked very well this morning. Of course, you had to click this morning, but when I went to the pool to go totally empty. I pulled all the keys and even the power switch air outside. Nothing. Any help, please. Could be bad cabling or it's just a thermostat? Under warranty, thank God, but could be the wiring in that?

2 comments:

phukt_in... said...

Easy Fix .... Pop up your thermostat and replace the AA battery. DONE!

You have to do this every 2-5 years

dvdacmn said...

Low blow in short, that a backup can of 3.5 amps in your oven or a switch is bad for your dog a little cable Hope this helps

Post a Comment